In this year's edition of the Ecotrimad, we were lucky enough to meet the right hand of the winner of the Miquel Blanchart test, Llibet Fortuny. This triathlete and music professional, trains daily with him, being an invaluable help so that Miquel can achieve his goals, which has been demonstrated by the excellent progression he is achieving in these last two years.
Name: Llibert Fortuny i Cendra
Collaborators: zerod, compressport, GU
Most representative results:
3o Long Distance Spain Championships age group 30-34
3 tips to train better:
- Water: I think there are a lot of people who do not pay attention to the importance of swimming in the triathlon, especially if you do long, I think it is important to vary the series according to the time of the season and how the volume
- Cycling: I am particularly helped by the series of strength, especially in the climb, I am not very climber and it helps me to gain confidence. for example ten minutes, several repetitions.
- Race on foot: In my case, in the long and I personally being a tractor sooo slow, I really like to work real race rhythms with long series. 20 'or 30' series at race pace. It also helps me to get to know myself and also to manage the therma of food etc ...
3 things you should never forget to take the day of the test
- Water: Vaseline for the neck.
- Cycling: Pressure of the tires depending on the characteristics of the Circuit.
- Race on foot: Visor
3 things you should not forget to do during the competition
- Water: Warm up well bié n mobility in general, neck, arms etc .. before water, many times with the nervi calculate wrong.
- Cycling: Eat and drink in small portions every 20 '
- Race on foot: For me it is essential to know my rhythm and not go over the day of the race, dose
3 tips that always have to be done at the end of the competition
I should apply them!
1.- take protein
2.- continue with hydration
3.- Stretching or mobility.
Tell us a curious anecdote that happened to you
1.- With the balloons that I always lose something, the glasses the gps etc ... my great misfortune
Half challenge Maresme, World vitoria age groups, and Challenge Barcelona
You may also be interested in this
- The 10 fastest Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
- 2.100 triathletes will be at IRONMAN Vitoria
- Miquel Blanchart the second best time in the marathon of IRONMAN Lanzarote
- Frederick Van Lierde and Nikki Bartlett win Club La Santa IRONMAN of Lanzarote. Emilio Aguayo 3º and Miquel Blanchart 6º
- Iván Raña, Miquel Blanchart and Emilio Aguayo for all in the Club La Santa IRONMAN Lanzarote