In the following video you can see how they give us a series of tips to avoid accidents and to spend bad times when we are shooting in a group.
Although some are obvious, there are also interesting tips that can help you avoid possible incidents, fall in the way you have fewer sequels and fully enjoy your outings.
It also teaches you how to take the curves on the slopes to avoid unnecessary risks, take a look at the video that I'm sure you'll appreciate it
You may also be interested in this
- 7 technical exercises to gain safety on the bicycle
- 3 Training for cycling for an hour and a half for when there is no time to train
- Which is better, roller training or exercise bike / Spinning)
- Training with potentiometer. Training zone What does it mean?
- Types of cycling greetings on the road, how do you say hello when you are on the road riding a bike?