The American ex-athlete Gwen Jorgensen Olympic champion in 2016 and the world in 2014 and 2015 has shared with her followers on social networks a strength training to do at home.
Jorgensen's intention was to be on top to be able qualify for the Games in the USA Trials for the distance of 5.000 and 10.000 meters, although now, with the IOC decision to postpone them, you will have to vary your plans.
In his last video published in his canal de Youtube, teaches us how to do a gym session at home, something ideal to do in these difficult times
This is the session:
You may also be interested in this
- Javier Gómez Noya's strength training to keep fit at home
- 15 swimming exercises to do at home by Lucy Charles
- Training with a case of beer from IRONMAN World Champion Patrick Lange
- 19 exercises to work the strength at home of Lucy Charles, runner-up of the IRONMAN World
- Routine with Compex to do at home