We show you a simple resource to be able work career technique from home in a more entertaining and fun way so you don't lose the work done during the season.
What do I need to do it?
We have created a agility ladder with very little matterl, so you only need one meter, a space of approximately 2 meters long by 1,5 meters wide and insulating tape.
In the next video you will see what easy that is «your installation», as well as the versatility of use it presents in terms of exercises to be performed.
What must be considered?
In relation to the exercises that we show you in the video, you should take into account the following recommendations:
- The step must be done with the anterior area of the footThat is, metatarsal area without supporting the heel.
- Each support, mainly in the exercises that include jumps, must be accompanied by a slight flexion of the ankle and knees to cushion the impact so that you protect your joints.
- Start by running the simplest exercisesat low speed and progressively increases the speed of execution.
- When you master simple exercises, include more complex ones that require, for example, a greater degree of coordination or more instability.
- Exercises that include proprioception and instability should be started with less momentum and gradually progress.
On the other hand you shoulds avoid this type of exercise if you have any joint injury that has contraindicated impact activities.
To integrate this proposal into your training we advise you to do them at the beginning of the sessions (after heating) because rThey involve involvement of the central nervous system and therefore it cannot be weary.
Likewise, it progresses in the time taken to perform them and includes breaks between sets.
Laura García Cervantes