Alejandro Santamaria shows us in the following video several exercises that will help us get a good career technique . Alejandro is not only a great athlete, with many victories in prestigious events throughout his career, but also serves as a coach on his website Trientrenos.com
A good technique will help us be more economical, more effective, in tire less , to run faster for more time, in addition to avoid injuries.
Do not miss the following video where Alejandro tells us first hand the best exercises to improve our technique with exercises such as:
- Work ankle and joint
- Run with straight knees
- Heels to the gluteus
- Skipping knees to the chest
- Slow motion stride
- Tips for a correct footprint
- Triple jump strides
Technical video career
Further information: https://www.trientrenos.com/
Train with Alejandro Santamaria. 26 years of experience at your disposal. Triathlete from 1993 with 27 Ironman finished and several podiums. Several times champion of Spain elite. Trainer from 2001. Pioneer in online training
You may also be interested in this
- Video: How to give the Crol kick correctly? 2 or 6 times?
- #Video: How to make a turn of 180º to a buoy in a triathlon?
- Lactate test for triathlon, know your real rhythms to compete in Triathlon
- Agility and coordination exercises for career
- How to train in the first weeks of the season? By Alejandro Santamaría