In the following article we present a series of curious facts about yesterday's men's competition at the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.
- With yesterday's victory Alistair Brownlee he becomes the only triathlete with two Olympic titles ... and the only one with 2 "triple crowns" since he has also been 2 times world champion and 3 of Europe
- Waiting for tomorrow's women's competition, thanks to the gold and silver of the Brownlee brothers, Britain it becomes the country with the best Olympic triathlon results, with 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze.
- Henri Schoeman With his bronze medal, he manages to inaugurate the South African Olympic triathlon medal table. Also note that never before had achieved a podium in WTS.
- By segments, the best swimmer was Richard Varga 17: 18, the best cyclist Henri Schoeman 51: 05 and the best runner Richard Murray 30: 34 ... but triathlon is a sport of three disciplines in addition to 2 transitions, and the one that spent less time covering the test was Alistair Brownlee.
- Continues "the curse" of the champion, never a world champion of the olympic year has achieved the Olympic titleIn this 2016 Alist mathematically can not be world champion.
- If we observe the classification of the Rio 2015 Test we will see that in the Olympics, it has competed much faster. Last year Javier Gómez Noya signed a final time of 01: 48: 26 and with that mark "only" would have been 22º in the JJOO
- Finally, highlight that with your 8ª position Mario Mola has achieved the diploma number 6 of Spain in the Olympic Games, after those achieved by Raña in 2000, Ana Burgos in 2004, Raña and Noya in 2008 and Ainhoa Murua in 2012 ... that is to say, in all the JJOO Spain has at least achieved some diploma.
We recommend - TRIATHLÓN:
Skechers Go Run 4 with GOknit fabric, a perfect balance between cushioning and reactivity. Complete article: http://bit.ly/2awwOKq