The three competitions will open the registration period next Monday, 16 in June, at 09: 00 h. And they will do it with 48 hours of promotional discounts, so you can choose your challenge at an unbeatable price.
Each time is less for the beginning of the season of ŠKODA Triathlon Series. The largest popular triathlon circuit in Spain will start in Madrid the 28 and 29 for June. But before, the time has come to open inscriptions of the last three tests of the calendar: Getxo, Gavà and Málaga.
The 21 of September, Getxo premieres in the short distance circuit ŠKODA Triathlon Series with a suitable proposal for the popular athlete. An appointment that has as epicenter the urban beach of Ereaga and crosses emblematic points of the city like the Hanging Bridge.
Well connected by its proximity to Bilbao, the Getxo Triathlon is presented at the following distances:
- Supersprint 350 m swimming / 10 km of cycling / 2,5 km of running race. Individual.
- Sprint. 750 m swimming / 20 km of cycling / 5 km of running race. Individual and by relays.
- Olympic. 1.500 m of swimming / 40 km of cycling / 10 km of running on foot. Individual and by relays.
The 28 of September returns a classic of the national calendar, the Triatló de Gavà. A test that, year after year, gathers thousands of triathletes to live a day of sport with the promenade as a point of reference.
The competition will be available in the following distances and modalities:
- Sprint. 750 m swimming / 19 km of cycling / 5 km of running race. Individual and by relays.
- Olympic. 1.500 m of swimming / 38 km of cycling / 10 km of running on foot. Individual and relay
The Malaga Triathlon will put an end to the ŠKODA Triathlon Series 2014. The test, scheduled for the 4 in October, will live this year its second edition in the circuit, after its successful premiere at 2013.
An appointment for athletes of all kinds and conditions that have at their disposal from the most accessible distance to the Olympian. In addition, it offers the possibility of competing in the Equality triathlon, a modality in mixed pairs that have to complete the whole test together.
- Supersprint and Triathlon of Equality. 375 m swimming / 7 km of cycling / 2,5 km of running race. Individual.
- Sprint. 750 m swimming / 21 km of cycling / 5 km of running race. Individual and by relays.
- Olympic. 1.500 m of swimming / 35 km of cycling / 10 km of running on foot. Individual and by relays.