If you are a lover of cycling trips or you want to start in this discipline we leave you a series of very interesting books with routes to do in several days.
We have compiled, from the roads of Santiago in Spain, to a route through central Europe following the river Danube.
We hope you like them and if you know more books, comment and we will add them
Greenways Guide. Vol. III: 3 (Singular Guides)
30 exciting itineraries along the disused railroad tracks to get into an unusual nature, throughout the Spanish geography. Safe, easy and accessible routes for all, regardless of age or physical condition, suitable for the disabled and without motorized traffic ....
Road from Madrid to Santiago by MTB (Bicycle Tour Guides)
Juanjo Alonso's last pilgrimage concern has been to travel the Camino de Madrid by bicycle to Sahagún, from the door of the house, as traditional pilgrims once did, and connect there with the French Way to Santiago. The slogan is "follow the arrow", an arrow that is ...
The Castilla Canal
New updated edition that includes the tracks of the routes for GPS. A friendly route, with hardly any unevenness, within the reach of anyone and with many possibilities, in which you can accommodate the stages at your physical level or that of your group or family, and for which this guide provides you with a ...
The Great Crossing of the Pyrenees in MTB from Sea to Sea, from the Mediterranean to the Cantabrian (Mountain Sports)
You may also be interested in this
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest
- Professional cyclists Letizia Paternoster and Vittoria Bussi run over during a workout
- The French cycling legend Raymond Poulidor dies at the age of 83
- A cyclist falls celebrating the victory and loses the competition
- The judge acquits Vinokourov for the alleged size of the Liege of 2010