The accident took place at the 18: 11 hours this Sunday when the cyclist was driving at kilometer 14 from the LE-114
As reported León News, a man of 70 years passed away in the afternoon of this Sunday after being run over by a tourist when he was riding a bicycle in the 14 kilometer of the LE-114, in the town of Quintana del Marco.
The event took place at 18.11 hours, when the room of the Castilla y León emergency center 112 received a call warning of the abuse and reporting that the cyclist was unconscious.
Therefore, the operations room of the 112 gave notice to the Traffic Civil Guard of Leon and Sanitary Emergencies-Sacyl, which sent a mobile ICU.
Once at the scene of the incident, Sacyl personnel confirmed the death of the cyclist, a male of 70 years of age.
For its part, the Judicial Police has opened an investigation to clarify the facts.
From Triathlon News we work to try to raise awareness of cyclists and drivers trying to report good behaviors and regulations to avoid these tragic news.
Then we leave a series of links where various scenarios are shown and how to act before them
You may also be interested in this
- A driver tests positive for drugs after driving a cyclist and running away
- A cyclist hangs in networks his brutal accident with a truck to promote the use of the helmet
- An 75 cyclist dies in Gandia
- A cyclist dies when being hit by a car whose driver tested positive for drugs
- Video: How to make a correct overtaking to a road cyclist?