The driver has participated this weekend in one of the toughest tests in the world, in terms of altitude per kilometer, the Tour des Stations. It is a test of 220 kilometers with a positive slope of 7.400 meters in the Swiss Alps.
Participants upload ports such as Thyon (top to 2.090 m) or the Croix-de-Cœur (at 2.174 m).
Alberto counter, has published on Strava that it is still in top form since it has completed the test in a 9 hours and 16 minutes to Average of 23,4 km / h and a average power of 206 Watts.
Since he retired Alberto has not stopped participating in tests although the latter may have been the most demanding to date.
Last April, Contador completed the «Mallorca 312«, (The longest stage he has done in his life), completing 312 kilometers with a positive slope of 5.000 meters in 9 hours and 14 minutes with an average speed of 33,6 km /
In the test last Saturday he published in Strava he titled it: «New record of meters climbed under cold and rain».
You may also be interested in this
- Alberto Contador will take out a bicycle brand with his name
- Alberto Contador announces that he will run again in a cycling race
- Alberto Contador will be at La Quebrantahuesos
- Alberto Contador breaks his record of kilometers in a single day
- Chris Froome renounces the Giro and will focus on the Tour de France