The exciter Alberto counter He participated this past weekend in the Mallorca 312 cycling tour, achieving his record of kilometers traveled in one day.
Pinto's runner was proud of what he achieved and shared it on his social networks:
"Hello [Email protected], yesterday I beat the record of kilometers in a day of my whole life. 312 kilometers! Since the Vuelta a España of my farewell I did not see the number of the 200 on my bike, but the atmosphere and the route encouraged me to try it despite not being very trained, I enjoyed it in an incredible way and I can say that I will return. To want is power ».
Hello [Email protected], yesterday I beat the record of kms in a day of my whole life !!! 312kms !!! 😅From the Vuelta a España of my farewell I did not see the figure of the 200 on my bike, but the ... https://t.co/cOhTjI2bnB
- Alberto Contador (@albertocontador) April 28 2019
According to the Strava data shown by the cyclist himself, Contador completed 209,82 kilometers and was 9 hours and 14 minutes in motion on the bike. The former champion of Tour, Giro y Vuelta rolled an average of 33,6 km / h
You may also be interested in this
- A cyclist falls celebrating the victory and loses the competition
- One of the most romantic moments of cycling. A kiss from a couple of cyclists in full competition
- (Video) A cyclist dodges a pedestrian and his dog on the Normandy Tour at the finish line
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest
- Professional cyclists Letizia Paternoster and Vittoria Bussi run over during a workout