In the video you can see how the driver hits a cyclist with a hammer.
The driver of a wooden truck that operates in Ence Is being investigated after brutally attacking the cyclist.
The authorities investigate the driver of a truck that has assaulted two cyclists in Pontevedra with a hammer after having with them a discussion related to a traffic incident. According to the first versions, the two cyclists were circulating in parallel in front of a truck, when the driver He reproached them for interrupting their path. Both cyclists were placed next to the truck to discuss with the driver, just at the moment they entered the factory where the perpetrator of the aggressions works. All this angered the truck driver, who got off the truck with the intention of attacking them.
The scene has been picked up by a witness in a video that has been disseminated through social networks and WhatsApp groups, which shows how the truck driver even threatens to kill cyclists.
Source and photo; The vanguard
You may also be interested in this
- Video: How to make a correct overtaking to a road cyclist?
- The DGT and Seat use the IoT (Internet of Things) for the safety of cyclists on the road
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?
- The example of Leo Messi when overtaking a cyclist