Only 10 weeks after his accident in the Dauphiné Criterium, the British cyclist Chris Froome He has already trained on his bike.
The four-time Tour winner hit the wall of a house at more than 60 km / h suffering fractures in his elbow, femur and several vertebrae.
Various medical sources and even from his own team predicted that he would be a minimum of six months away from the bicycle, but Froome began to roll very fast and this past Wednesday was seen by an amateur with whom he met training in Nice (France).
Ça a l'air d'aller plutôt well pour Chris Froome🇬🇧! Le coureur is by train d'expliquer sa chute à a collègue aux alentours de Nice aujourd'hui.
Quel mental pour revenir if rapidemment sur un vee, chapeau. 👏👏 pic.twitter.com/8GzgdGpxdX
- Nico 🤙🚵♂️ (@Nico_isn) August 29, 2019
In the video that this fan has disclosed, the Ineos cyclist explains in detail the causes of the Dauphiné accident, to which @ Nico-isn comments: “It seems that Chris Froome is doing quite well. The cyclist explains to a friend his fall in Nice. What mental strength to go back so fast to ride a bike, to take off your hat".
You may also be interested in this
- Chris Froome renounces the Giro and will focus on the Tour de France
- Chris Froome goes through the operating room again
- It's official: Chris Froome, winner of the 2011 Tour for the positive doping test of Juanjo Cobo
- Froome loses the Tour after a serious fall in the Dauphiné
- Lance Armstrong organizes a 5-day "Tour" in Mallorca and costs $ 30.000 per person