The first case of Virtual Doping In a British championship. This virtual sport is very recent and it has not taken anything to appear the first case of electronic doping
Jeffers is a road cyclist of the Saint Piran team, whom the English Cycling Federation has sanctioned with a fine of 250 pounds y six month suspension to participate in sporting events.
Jeffers, who has been stripped of the British eSport champion jersey in favor of James Philipps, second in the competition.
Got a Bot in the black market
The cyclist was not the one who designed it, but that acquired on the black market where there are all kinds of tricks and "hacks", including "hacking" the bicycles with which you participate in this sport.
In the following video, Jeffers explain why you did itoy as it has been the whole long process, since the English Cycling Federation communicated the suspicions until finally the letter arrived with the sanction.
This is the competition
You may also be interested in this
- New case of doping in Spanish cycling
- The former vice president of the RFEC arrested for doping with six cyclists in Madrid and Asturias
- Six arrested in a cycling team in an operation against doping in Asturias
- The cyclist Carlos Caravias who won the QH with 47 years sanctioned three years and three months for doping.
- Doping: Juanjo Cobo winner of the Vuelta a España 2011 disqualified