The Mossos d'Esquadra arrested on Sunday a neighbor of the town of Celrà de 57 years allegedly involved in the death of a cyclist of 58 years in an accident in Cornellà del Terri (Girona) last Friday.
The police attributed to him the crimes of reckless homicide, left the accident site porque fled and omission of the duty of aid.
The accident occurred around ten o'clock in the morning at the 40 kilometer point of this road, in Girona direction.
Since then, the police investigated the involvement in the events of a car that had fled the area. The detainee is pending to pass to the disposition of the acting court of guard of Girona
Source,. The case.com
You may also be interested in this
- The 22 cyclist Bjorg Lambrecht dies after falling in the Tour of Poland
- A cyclist of 66 dies in Torrevieja, with a driver who fled
- A cyclist suffers an accident when a car skips a passing control in a competition
- A cyclist killed by a van in El Boalo dies (Madrid)
- A triathlete of 42 years killed in Navarra dies