The Argentine footballer, shared yesterday with the Eurosport website a video ahead of a cyclist on the road, respecting the meter and a half of security.
Football player Leo Messi on his day of rest on the mountain after winning the two Classics against Real Madrid. The crack azulgrana shared these moments of relaxation at the wheel listening in the background to Abel Pinto (An Argentine singer) but the most striking was how the driving respected the rules of circulation impeccably when they overtook a cyclist.
Messi, also recently received the gift of two road bikes competition, the same used by Team Sky and more recently Mitchelton-Scott, but has not transpired if used for a sport or just move.
In any case, this Messi maneuver at the wheel (understanding that it was his wife Antonella who made the video while the player was driving) is an example for society and for road safety education.
All an example that will reach many people and that will surely help to raise a little more awareness of the drivers.
Photo @ cronoescalada
You may also be interested in this
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?
- A driver tests positive for drugs after driving a cyclist and running away
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest
- Professional cyclists Letizia Paternoster and Vittoria Bussi run over during a workout