The incident occurred on Sunday, over the 13.50 hours, in the 3 kilometer of the CV-935, which joins the town with Los Montesinos.
According to the information newspaper, a cyclist of 21 years passed away last Sunday in a collision with a tourism in the CV-935 at the height of the Alicante municipality of Algorfa, as reported by the Traffic Management Center (CGT).
The incident occurred this Sunday, over the 13.50 hours, in the 3 kilometer of the CV-935, which links the towns of Algorfa and Los Montesinos, when there was a Frontolateral collision between a bicycle and a tourism. As a result of the impact, the young cilcista lost his life, while the occupants of tourism, a man of 51 years and a woman of 46, were unharmed
You may also be interested in this
- € 120 fine for improperly advancing a cyclist in Ireland
- A cyclist dies when being hit by a car whose driver tested positive for drugs
- Video: How to make a correct overtaking to a road cyclist?
- The DGT and Seat use the IoT (Internet of Things) for the safety of cyclists on the road
- World War I bomb explodes at Bike Trial champion Eloi Palau