Today is a sad day for those of us who love the sport of two wheels, if this morning we published the death of a triathlete of 42 years in Navarra, we continue with the bad news when we learn that in the M-607 road In the community of Madrid another accident has also happened with a fateful result.
A van has run over a cyclist of 66 years to the 11: 35 hours in el km 47 of the M-607 at the height of the town of The Boalo. The causes are being investigated by the Civil Guard
The SUMMA-112 medical team has performed a CPR for 30 minutes, but has only been able to confirm his death as a result of the multiple injuries suffered.
ℹ️ A cyclist dies after being hit by a van in #ElBoalo.
- 112 Comunidad Madrid (@112cmadrid) June 5 2019
From Triathlon News we send our deepest condolences to family and friends
You may also be interested in this
- A cyclist of 66 dies in Torrevieja, with a driver who fled
- A cyclist suffers an accident when a car skips a passing control in a competition
- A triathlete of 42 years killed in Navarra dies
- They ask for 4 years of jail for a drunk driver who killed a cyclist and seriously injured another
- A woman killed by a cyclist in a race in Amurrio dies