According to the newspaper ABC, a new tragedy has occurred on the roads of the Valencian Community. On this occasion, a cyclist of 66 years and Russian nationality has died this Tuesday after being Hit by a car in the 57 kilometer of the N332 road, on its way through the town of Alicante Torrevieja.
The driver allegedly involved in the incident - an English citizen of 35 years - has turned himself in to the local police of the neighboring municipality of Rojales.
As reported by Civil Guard sources to Europa Press, the accident was recorded at a quarter to four in the afternoon of this Tuesday and the driver of the vehicle involved -which showed damage to the front window- he has left the place of the sinister.
However, finally, the alleged author of the fatal abuse He has turned himself in to the Police Local Rojales and has been arrested.
From Triathlon News we work to try to raise awareness of cyclists and drivers trying to report good behaviors and regulations to avoid these tragic news.
Then we leave a series of links where various scenarios are shown and how to act before them
- How does a group of cyclists on the road have to circulate?
- This way you DO NOT have to overtake a cyclist, we tell you how to do it Share!
- Map of the black spots for cyclists in Spain
- How to overtake a cyclist when there is a continuous line?
- How to overtake a cyclist if another approaches from the front
- Comobity the APP of the DGT for the safety of drivers, cyclists and pedestrians
- How to overtake a cyclist? We present 3 different situations
- Do you know the regulation that you have to follow the accompanying car of a group of cyclists?
- First measures of the special plan of the DGT to increase the safety of cyclists
- The new information panels of the Cyclists Safety Plan
You may also be interested in this
- They look for the driver of a vehicle that fled after running over a cyclist in Granada
- The civil guard calls for citizen collaboration to "hunt" those guilty of setting traps for cyclists
- A serious 34-year-old cyclist after being hit by a drugged driver in Pamplona
- 40 cyclists killed on the road in 2019, 4 more than in 2018
- A 58-year-old cyclist dies in Rivas (Madrid)