According to the newspaper, a 58-year-old cyclist died yesterday after being hit by a vehicle at kilometer 3,2 of the M-832 road, at the height of the town of Rivas Vaciamadrid.
An emergency spokesperson 112 Comunidad de Madrid reported that the first warning warning of the outrage has occurred about 11.15 hours and a mobile UVI and a helicopter were activated by SUMMA
The toilets checked that the cyclist presented polytrauma, especially a head trauma, and was in cardiorespiratory arrest.
⚠︎ Accident # 3,500 km ⚠︎#SUMMA112 confirms the death of a cyclist after suffering a fall and later hit. @Civil Guard takes over the investigation
The intervention also collaborated Police #RivasVaciamadrid pic.twitter.com/XBJ1iZvSJV
- 112 Community Madrid (@ 112cmadrid) December 26, 2019
SUMMA personnel have made resuscitation maneuvers for half an hour but they have not been successful, so they have only been able to confirm the death of the cyclist.
The Civil Guard has taken over the investigation to clarify the accident and the road has been cut during the intervention of the emergency services, in which local police officers from Rivas have also collaborated.
You may also be interested in this
- A 40-year-old cyclist dies in an accident with tourism in El Ejido
- They stop the driver who ran over the cyclist Mikel Landa
- They look for the driver of a vehicle that fled after running over a cyclist in Granada
- The civil guard calls for citizen collaboration to "hunt" those guilty of setting traps for cyclists
- A serious 34-year-old cyclist after being hit by a drugged driver in Pamplona