The Alicante cyclist Raúl Alarcón has been sanctioned by the ICU with a provisional suspension due to the use of prohibited substances, after detecting abnormalities in your biological passport.
His name has appeared on a lshared by the ICU in which a total of 21 cyclists involved in doping cases appear. In the case of Alarcón, the «use of prohibited methods and / or prohibited substances ».
However, the suspension is not yet final since all the cyclists on that list can appeal and try to defend themselves.
The Alicante cyclist, who was currently competing for the W52-FC Porto team, has two 'Volta a Portugal' in his medal win, won in 2017 and 2018.
Information via solobici.
You may also be interested in this
- The former vice president of the RFEC arrested for doping with six cyclists in Madrid and Asturias
- Doping: Juanjo Cobo winner of the Vuelta a España 2011 disqualified
- Samuel Sánchez, involuntary positive according to the UCI
- A cyclist of 90 years sanctioned by doping
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest