The ICU (International Cycling Union) has launched this emotional campaign to Promote cycling and bicycle use worldwide.
For this he has published in his social networks this emotional video of just over a minute with the emblem “Ride and Smile”
The campaign has been designed to allow all cycling actors, among which the 194 national federations that are part of the UCI, can spread the message effectively. The campaign can be spread on social networks and digital platforms using the hashtag #rideandsmile.
The president of the UCI David Lappartient commented on the video presentation:
"Around the world there are 2 billions of people with a bicycle. With the campaign we have launched today we are trying to encourage all cyclists to ride more and grow cycling popularity on five continents, in line with the UCI agenda for 2022.
In which one of whose objectives is to increase the attractiveness of our sport. We know that cycling It helps improve people's quality of life, the environment, and that has a beneficial effect on their health.
As well It is an activity that brings joy to people and makes them smile, which is what the Ride ans Smile aims to highlight ".
If you like to ride a bike and think it improves the quality of life and your exit, share to send the message to many more people.
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) The sportiness of a cyclist after a multiple fall
- The Tourmalet and the Angliru the tops of the Vuelta a España 2020
- Presented the Bicycle Barometer in Spain 2019. since the 2009, bicycle users have increased by almost 4,5 million
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest
- Professional cyclists Letizia Paternoster and Vittoria Bussi run over during a workout