We have already spoken about the project on other occasions Eurovelo, a network designed for cyclists linking 46 countries with more than 70.000 kilometers bike lanes
This project consists of 17 very well marked routes which also has a App with all the information about the routes. Not all are added yet but some can be downloaded
If you want to know more cycling routes in Spain, stop by our section of cycling books
In Spain there are 3 routes that we highlight now before detailing the one that runs through Spain from North to South.
Table of Contents
Atlantic Coast Route
- Distance: 11.000 kilometers
- Countries: Norway, UK, Ireland, France, Spain and Portugal
- Website https://en.eurovelo.com/ev1
- Away kilometers 5.300
- Website https://en.eurovelo.com/ev3
- Countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France and Spain
- Away kilometers 7.500
- Website https://en.eurovelo.com/ev8
- Countries: Spain, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus.
The Spain route from North to South
In this article we collect part of the route Eurovelo 1, which crosses Spain from north to south.
It starts in Irún (Basque Country) and ends in Ayamonte (Huelva)
Communities it crosses: Basque Country, Navarra, La Rioja, Castilla y León, Extremadura and Andalusia
CASTILLA Y LEÓN