Asturian Public Television (TPA) has published in its Web page information about a international operation against doping in the towns of Lugones and Candás.
The TPA has been able to know that last morning they have taken place several home registrationss in the framework of an international operation against doping conducted by the National Police of Madrid and in collaboration with Interpol.
Police officers knocked down the door of an address in Lugones and made searches, in addition, in a pharmacy in the same town, and in a Candás apartment.
Brokers and directors of the Kuota-Paulino team under investigation
Brokers and team directors are investigated Asturian sub-23 elite cyclist, who competed yesterday afternoon in a competition in Villaviciosa, from which several team managers and some of their runners were absent.
The judge instructing the case has decreed the summary secret, although police sources have confirmed to TPA Deportes, that six arrests have already been made which could increase over the next few hours.
It is not the first time that the Kuota-Paulino is immersed in doping cases as reported by the 21 cycle, in fact three runners of their previous templates tested positive and subsequently sanctioned
You may also be interested in this
- New case of doping in Spanish cycling
- Detected the first case of Virtual doping in British eSport
- The former vice president of the RFEC arrested for doping with six cyclists in Madrid and Asturias
- The cyclist Carlos Caravias who won the QH with 47 years sanctioned three years and three months for doping.
- Doping: Juanjo Cobo winner of the Vuelta a España 2011 disqualified