According to the website iberobike, a group of cyclists have returned to find traps placed on a road in the Casa de Campo of Madrid.
They have found them in the Sacred Heart area in the middle of Casa de Campo.
The last news we had about this type of action in Madrid, was in 2017 year also in the country house, where after the denunciation of several cyclists, the police withdrew the cyclists traps, consisting of some tapes with several clamped wood and nails that they went through them, in order to cause the punctures of mountain bikers.
Now these traps are different, since they consist of irons with sharp points, joined by silicone at the base, so that the tips are always up with the aim of puncturing the wheels of the cyclists.
We regret this type of action against cyclists and we hope that they will not find this type of traps that jeopardize the safety of athletes.
You may also be interested in this
- (Video) The floods cause a fall in a cycling test for Juniors in Catalonia
- #RideandSmile The UCI campaign to encourage bicycle use
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- One of the most romantic moments of cycling. A kiss from a couple of cyclists in full competition
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?