As reported by elcorreo.com A man of 41 years was arrested on Wednesday accused of run a cyclist and run away in Loiu. The suspect, who gave positive in a drug test, was located by the Ertzaintza shortly after the outrage in the parking lot of the airport. The victim did not have to be transferred to the hospital, but sufferedseveral bruises as a result of the accident and had to be attended by health personnel.
The accident occurred at seven in the afternoon of this Wednesday in Loiu. A tourism ran over a cyclist who was driving on the BI-3707 road. After the accident the driver fled from the address to the airport. Where it was finally located
A patrol identified the driver, who tested positive for drugs, and proceeded to accuse him of driving under the influence of narcotic drugs. The investigated was transferred to police agencies to perform the corresponding proceedings and must appear before the judicial authority when required.
You may also be interested in this
- The new signals of the DGT to protect the cyclist
- (Video) What does a cyclist feel when he is overtaken by a truck?
- Two years and four months in prison for a truck driver who ran over two cyclists causing the death of one of them
- The example of Leo Messi when overtaking a cyclist
- A cyclist hangs in networks his brutal accident with a truck to promote the use of the helmet