An 52-year-old man who was returning home by bicycle after leaving work died dead last Saturday.
It all happened when it was rammed by a vehicle driven by a young man who has given positive in alcohol and drugs and that he has fled the place, in Palafolls (Maresme).
Sources from the Palafolls Local Police have reported that the fatal outrage has occurred towards 06,30 on Saturday on the B-682 road, at the end of this town.
According to the national.cat, the driver, 22 years, has been able to be subsequently arrested in Blanes (Jungle) by local police, who have found that the car had traces of yogurt in the hood, a product brought by the cyclist hit.
He was driving with his head out of the vehicle
In addition, the young man circulated at low speed through Blanes, with his head out of the vehicle and the mirrors broken.
The driver has tested positive for alcohol and drugs and is accused of reckless homicide offenses, omission in relief duty and against road safety, and is expected to go to court in the next few hours.
You may also be interested in this
- A 40-year-old cyclist dies in an accident with tourism in El Ejido
- They stop the driver who ran over the cyclist Mikel Landa
- They look for the driver of a vehicle that fled after running over a cyclist in Granada
- The civil guard calls for citizen collaboration to "hunt" those guilty of setting traps for cyclists
- A serious 34-year-old cyclist after being hit by a drugged driver in Pamplona