As reported by navarra diary, a 34 year old riderHe was seriously injured last Tuesday at noon in Pamplona after being hit by a crosswalk for tourism, whose driver tested positive for cocaine and cannabis.
The Crowded Team of the Municipal Police of Pamplona is responsible for investigating the circumstances of the outrage.
The event occurred at 12.15 on Tuesday at a crosswalk on the Badostáin road, which is located between a gas station and the police station of Beloso de Foral Police.
The vehicle came from Mendillorri and after taking the roundabout it continued in the direction of Pamplona. At that time, a young woman of foreign origin settled in Pamplona crossed the crosswalk mounted on her bicycle.
The cyclist suffered a severe blow to the head and was classified as a serious injury
It was rammed by tourism and strongly impacted the front moon He came to fracture, and then he hit the ground. He suffered a severe blow to the head.
An ambulance moved the young woman to the Hospital Complex of Navarra, where she stayed entered in Observation. In principle, it was listed as serious injury.
Agents of the Municipal Police of Pamplona moved to the place and were responsible for the attestation of the event, as well as regulating traffic in the area.
In the alcohol test, the driver, who was unharmed, was negative. In the drug, positive in two.
You may also be interested in this
- They stop the driver who ran over the cyclist Mikel Landa
- They look for the driver of a vehicle that fled after running over a cyclist in Granada
- The civil guard calls for citizen collaboration to "hunt" those guilty of setting traps for cyclists
- 40 cyclists killed on the road in 2019, 4 more than in 2018
- A 58-year-old cyclist dies in Rivas (Madrid)