It happened in Israel, in the Israeli National Championship when the cyclist Guy Sagiv, who was leading the race ahead of his girlfriend, Omer Shapira , who was participating in the female category.
As he passed her, Omer slowed down to kiss his partner. Then he resumed the march and got the victory and the national title of his country.
It is the third time that he has proclaimed himself the champion of Israel and at 25 he is one of the stars of cycling in that country.
The most romantic moment in the history of cycling: Guy Sagiv, about to win the Israeli championship, overpowers his girlfriend Omer Shapira who leads the women's event for the same route and they kiss 😍 pic.twitter.com/9juk0Ymw09
- José M. Amorós (@ JoseMAmoros4) June 29 2019
All a nice gesture that we echo.
You may also be interested in this
- A cyclist falls down celebrating victory and loses the competition
- Alberto Contador breaks his record of kilometers in a single day
- (Video) A cyclist dodges a pedestrian and his dog at the finish line on the Tour de Normandie
- Alejandro Valverde will be at the Tokyo 2021 Games at the age of 41
- Professional cyclists ask for permission to train on the roads