It happened in Israel, in the Israel National Championship when the cyclist Guy Sagiv, who was leading the race ahead of his girlfriend, Omer Shapira , who was participating in the female category.
At the moment of passing by, Omer slowed down to kiss his partner. Then he resumed the march and got the victory and the national title of his country.
It is the third time that proclaims champion of Israel and is with 25 years one of the stars of cycling in that country.
The most romantic moment in the history of cycling: Guy Sagiv, on the verge of winning the Israeli championship, takes over his girlfriend Omer Shapira who leads the women's event on the same route and they kiss 😍 pic.twitter.com/9juk0Ymw09
- José M. Amorós (@JoseMAmoros4) June 29 2019
All a nice gesture that we echo.
You may also be interested in this
- A cyclist falls celebrating the victory and loses the competition
- Alberto Contador breaks his record of kilometers in a single day
- (Video) A cyclist dodges a pedestrian and his dog on the Normandy Tour at the finish line
- Presented the Bicycle Barometer in Spain 2019. since the 2009, bicycle users have increased by almost 4,5 million
- Everesting Challenge Morcuera. 2 cyclists climb 15 times the port of Morcuera, matching the height of Everest