The Salamanca triathlete Clemente Alonso got last year in the IRONMAN Arizona the Slot to compete again in the IRONMAN World Championship in Hawaii.
This will be your fourth participation
Clemente with 41 years, he has participated in 3 occasions only finishing one in 2009 where it was 17º where some problems on the bike did not allow him to perform to the maximum (8: 48: 52). The rest of their participations were in 2012 and 2015.
Alonso has won several IRONMAN tests throughout his sports life, such as Barcelona in 2011 and 2014, South Africa in 2012 or in Kalmar (Sweden) in 2018.
The objective of Clemente is to be able to make his own career and to be able to do it without complications. Something he has not been able to do in his last entries
You may also be interested in this
- Jan Frodeno IRONMAN 2019 World Champion with 7: 51: 13, test record
- Video summary RONMAN World Championship Kona (Hawaii) 2019
- 3 Spaniards at the IRONMAN Hawaii 2019 Age Groups Podium. Top Spanish 10 listing
- 2.500 finishers at the IRONMAN of Hawaii
- Who has been the youngest and most veteran triathlete to complete the IRONMAN Kona?