In the men's event the victory was for the German Andy Boecherer and the second place for Pablo Dapena that earned him the pass for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship.
In the women's event, the top favorite was Daniela Ryf and he has fulfilled all the forecasts obtaining his third victory this season.
The Swiss has dominated the race from start to finish, emerging from the water with a 1:13 advantage over Sara Brauman. In the 90 km of the cycling sector it has also been the fastest reaching T2 with 8:29 on Skye Moench and 14 on SvenjaThoes.
In the foot race Daniela Ryf has kept the advantage to win comfortably with a time of 4:08:34.
- IRONMANLive (@IRONMANLive) June 2 2019
His times have been:
- 1,9 km swimming: 25:12 (average of 1:20 per 100 meters)
- 90 km cycling: 2: 15: 44 (average of 38,06 km / h)
- 21 km run on foot: 1: 24: 23 (mean of 4: 02 min / km)
You may also be interested in this
- The previous women's IRONMAN World Championship
- Daniela Ryf will seek her fifth consecutive IRONMAN world title
- Daniela Ryf enters history with her fifth IRONMAN 70.3 world title in Nice
- Javier Gómez Noya, Pablo Dapena and Judith Corachán for all in the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship
- Daniela Ryf continues to devastate and sets the course to get the 10 world