He completed the 180 km of cycling in a time of 4: 07: 30
The 20 anniversary of Hawaii IronmanIt has been an edition of records, where besides fighting better career times, they beat the female swimming with Lucy Charles and those cycling by Daniela Ryfy Cameron Wurf
Daniela Ryf got the segment record with a time of 4: 26: 07. Grabbing it from Karin Thuerig (04: 44: 19) from 2011, while Cameron Wurf, beat his own record with a time 4: 09: 06, destroying his previous record of 4: 12: 54 (official times)
In Australia he has published in Track the Track that allows us to see how was the 180 km sector of the Kona Ironman, which means an average speed of 43, 61 km / h
(Click on the image to access Strava)
You may also be interested in this
- How was the debut in Kona of the last world champions?
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- Cameron Wurf, will the cycling record burst again in Kona or fight for victory?
- How has the evolution of the records in the IRONMAN of Hawaii been?
- The oldest triathlete in Kona's IRONMAN will be 86 years old (almost 87)