Yesterday, Saturday, November 2, a new edition of the IRONMAN Florida, where several records have been achieved.
The victory was for the British Joe Skipper with a time of7: 46: 28, achieving the tenth fastest time in history in a test on distance Ironman and of course, the test record.
You can check the complete list with the best times ever
- IRONMAN Triathlon (@IRONMANtri) November 2
The times of Joe Skipper
- Swimming 3,8 km: 54:18 (average 1:49 100 / m)
- Cycling 180 km: 4: 05: 51 (average of 43,9 km / h)
- 42 km: 2: 39: 01 (3 average: 46 min / km)
So much Ben Hoffman (7: 48: 29) as Andrew Starykowicz (7:56:32), second and third respectively, managed to drop below 8 hours in the competition.
They also broke the cycling and running record
The competition also broke the cycling and walking records with Andrew Starykowicz establishing the record on the bicycle at 4:01:19 while Ben Hoffman with 2:36:09 the record for the foot race segment.
- Average speed of the cycling segment: 44,75 km / h
- Average speed running segment: 3: 42 min / km