Yesterday, November 2, a new edition of the IRONMAN Florida, where several records have been achieved.
The victory went to the British Joe Skipper with a time of 7: 46: 28, getting the tenth best time ever in a test on distance Ironman and of course, the test record.
You can check the complete list with the best times ever
- IRONMAN Triathlon (@IRONMANTR) November 2
The times of Joe Skipper
- Swimming 3,8 km: 54: 18 (mean of 1: 49 100 / m)
- Cycling 180 km: 4: 05: 51 (average of 43,9 km / h)
- 42 km: 2: 39: 01 (3 average: 46 min / km)
So much Ben Hoffman (7: 48: 29) as Andrew Starykowicz (7: 56: 32), second and third respectively, managed to get off the 8 hours in the competition.
They also broke the cycling and running record
In the competition, the cycling and running records were also broken with Andrew Starykowicz, setting the record on the bicycle in 4: 01: 19 while Ben Hoffman with 2: 36: 09 the record of the running race segment.
- Average speed of the cycling segment: 44,75 km / h
- Average speed running segment: 3: 42 min / km
You may also be interested in this
- Peru Alfaro for all at IRONMAN Florida
- Get motivated with this video of Club La Santa IRONMAN Lanzarote and plan your challenge for the 2020
- Lionel Sanders wins the IRONMAN 70.3 Indian Wells
- The Strava times of the world record IRONMAN 70.3 by Kristian Blummenfelt
- Faster Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman