triathlete vitoriano Eneko Llanos has achieved with the victory of yesterday in the IRONMAN Vitoria, your best brand in an IRONMAN with a 7 time: 55: 16 improving on the 7 brand: 59: 38 achieved at the IRONMAN Arizona in the 2011 year.
With this time it is still the third Spanish faster in completing the distance of 3,8 km of swimming, 180 km of cycling and 42,2 km of running
Ivan Raña boasts the fastest time with 7: 48: 43 at the IRONMAN Austria in the 2014 year followed by Víctor del Corral in 2013 with 7: 53: 12 in the IRONMAN Florida
You can check the list with the best times in the article: The 10 fastest Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
This is the image of Eneko Llanos getting the victory in the test
You may also be interested in this
- The Spanish 5 sub-8 hours at IRONMAN
- The 10 fastest Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- Jan Frodeno IRONMAN 2019 World Champion with 7: 51: 13, test record
- How was the debut in Kona of the last world champions?