Eneko Llanos, will be in Kona once again this year, after last year he could not participate. For the appointment of the 2019 he got his Slot in the IRONMAN Arizona where he got the victory.
With this time it is still the third Spanish faster in completing the distance of 3,8 km of swimming, 180 km of cycling and 42,2 km of running
Your 13º participation in the IRONMAN Kona
This will be your 13º participation in the test, being the professional triathlete of those who participate this year with more experience. Eneko has finished the race on 9 occasions.
Eneko Llanos y Linsey Corbin they are the professionals with the most participation, both debuted at 2006 and participated in 12 occasions at Kona.
His best position and brand in Kona got it in the year 2008 where he was second with 8: 20: 50
This is the list of his participations in the IRONMAN Hawaii and the position he got in the test
You may also be interested in this
- Jan Frodeno IRONMAN 2019 World Champion with 7: 51: 13, test record
- Video summary RONMAN World Championship Kona (Hawaii) 2019
- 3 Spaniards at the IRONMAN Hawaii 2019 Age Groups Podium. Top Spanish 10 listing
- 2.500 finishers at the IRONMAN of Hawaii
- Who has been the youngest and most veteran triathlete to complete the IRONMAN Kona?