Today a new edition of the IRONMAN 70.3 kraichgau where the German Jan Frodeno he has achieved a comfortable victory revalidating the title he won last year.
The first to leave the water was Lukas Wojt followed by Alexander Gräf and Jan Frodeno to 43 seconds. In the cycling segment, Frodeno went over this difference to get first on the 20 km and leave alone from the 50. The German arrived at the T2 with 3: 41 of advantage over Wojt and 6: 54 over Markus Rolli.
In the 21 km on foot race the German Jan Frodeno maintained the advantage to get the victory in the test with a time of 3: 53: 08 followed by more than 12 minutes by Patrick Dirksmeier (4: 05: 56) and Lukasz Wojt (4: 06: 24) in third position
His times have been
- 1,9 km swimming: 22: 40 (1 media: 12 the 100 meters)
- 90 km cycling: 2: 14: 57 (mean of 39,95 km / h)
- 21km running race: 1: 12: 09 (3 mean: 24 min / km)
Qualified for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship
With this victory get the Slot for the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in Nice where he will face Noya next September
The German had already competed this year but only in a triathlon on Olympic distance After 8 months without competing and now he has shown that he is fully recovered for this season.
You may also be interested in this
- Jan Frodeno will look for the Slot for Kona in the United States
- Jan Frodeno resigns from the 70.3 2020 World Cup
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- Jan Frodeno IRONMAN 2019 World Champion with 7: 51: 13, test record
- Jan Frodeno The favorite to get his third crown?