The 3-time World Champion Jan Frodeno, has revealed that he will look for the Slot for Kona 2020 in the USA
In an interview published on the web morgenpost.de, the German reveals that will participate in an IRONMAN in the United States. He hasn't decided yet, but it will be the IRONMAN Texas April 25 or IRONMAN St. George in Utah on May 2.
To be in Kona 2020, you just have to finish the test, so you can focus on Challenge Roth, which will be held on July 5, 2020
You will return to the Challenge Roth
The German will again compete in Challenge Roth, after several years without participating. It was in 2016 where he got the victory and the fastest time in the distance with 7: 35: 39.
He will not be in the 70.3 IRONMAN World Championship
As we published a few days ago, German will not be in the World Championship to be held in Taupo New Zealand, in the interview he says "December is too late for me»
The Spanish Javier Gómez Noya, Pablo Dapena and Anna Noguera yes they will be in the test already They have got their slot in 2019.
You may also be interested in this
- Jan Frodeno resigns from the 70.3 2020 World Cup
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- Jan Frodeno IRONMAN 2019 World Champion with 7: 51: 13, test record
- Jan Frodeno The favorite to get his third crown?
- The previous men's IRONMAN World Championship Hawaii