The New Zealander Hill warren With 79, he has been the oldest veteran triathlete in finishing IRONMAN of Hawaii with 16: 38: 20
His times were as follows:
|Swimming||01: 54: 23|
|Biking||07: 57: 54|
|Carrera||06: 24: 36|
|Total||16: 38: 20|
The oldest participant, Hiromu Inada, was unable to complete the test, and abandoned in the cycling sector.
Bobbe Greenberg (14: 07: 11) and Valerie Gonzales (15: 39: 30) have been the most veteran women in completing Kona with 73 years.
The oldest participant, Dexter Yeats 74 years, could not complete the test, and abandonment in the race on foot.
The youngest with 18 years.
The youngest triathlete to finish the IRONMAN Kona has been the French Pauline Anouk Chloé Dauvergne with only 18 years, in a time of 15: 29: 17, while the youngest man was French Valentin Carboniero with 20 and a time of 15: 54: 39
You may also be interested in this
- Video summary RONMAN World Championship Kona (Hawaii) 2019
- 3 Spaniards at the IRONMAN Hawaii 2019 Age Groups Podium. Top Spanish 10 listing
- 2.500 finishers at the IRONMAN of Hawaii
- Roderick Sewell, the emotional story of overcoming IRONMAN Hawaii 2019
- Former cyclist Laurent Jalabert runner-up in the World at IRONMAN Kona in his age group