He has completed the 3,8 km of swimming, 180 km of cycling and 42 km of running in 7: 40: 23
Today, the South American Ironman Championship was held in Brazil Ironman Brazil where the triathlete Tim Don has achieved the second best mark that has been made in an Iroman by completing an ironman with a total time of 7: 40: 23.
His partials have been in swimming 00: 44: 16, in Cycling: 04: 06: 56 where you have stayed close to the world record achieved by Andrew Starykowicz this April at the Ironman of Texas with 4: 01: 15, and 2: 44: 46 in the 42 km of foot race
The record in an Ironman test has it Jan Frodeno with 7: 35: 39 achieved last year in the Ironman Roth.
Best times in Ironman history
|Jan Frodeno||Roth||2016||7: 35: 39|
|Tim Don||Brazil||2017||7: 40: 23|
|Andreas Raelert||Roth||2011||7: 41: 33|
|Lionel Sanders||Arizona||2016||7: 44: 29|
|Marino Vanhoenacker||Klagenfurt||2011||7: 45: 58|
|Brent McMahon||Brazil||2016||7: 46: 10|
|Ivan Rana||Klagenfurt||2014||7: 48: 43|
|Marino Vanhoenacker||Klagenfurt||2015||7: 48: 45|
* The brands in Ironman are not homologated
More information soon.
News sponsored by
You may also be interested in this
- The toughest Ironman in Europe
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- How was the debut in Kona of the last world champions?
- How has the evolution of the records in the IRONMAN of Hawaii been?
- The oldest triathlete in Kona's IRONMAN will be 86 years old (almost 87)