He has completed the 3,8 km of swimming, 180 km of cycling and 42 km of running in 7: 40: 23
Today, the South American Ironman Championship was held in Brazil Ironman Brazil where the triathlete Tim Don has achieved the second best mark that has been made in an Iroman by completing an ironman with a total time of 7: 40: 23.
His partials have been in swimming 00: 44: 16, in Cycling: 04: 06: 56 where you have stayed close to the world record achieved by Andrew Starykowicz this April at the Ironman of Texas with 4: 01: 15, and 2: 44: 46 in the 42 km of foot race
The record in an Ironman test has it Jan Frodeno with 7: 35: 39 achieved last year in the Ironman Roth.
Best times in Ironman history
* The brands in Ironman are not homologated
More information soon.
News sponsored by
You may also be interested in this
- The fastest triathletes by segments in the IRONMNAN distance
- The Strava times of the world record IRONMAN 70.3 by Kristian Blummenfelt
- Faster Spanish triathletes in distance Ironman
- Kona 2019 analysis: Jan Frodeno's swimming and the third best marathon in Anne Haug's history make them take the title
- How was the debut in Kona of the last world champions?