Skechers Go Run Pure90 €
After the analysis we did with the shoes Go Run MaxRoad 3 , now our Skechers friends have sent us the GO Run Ultra Pure Now that we have put them to good use, we will describe the pros and cons of this shoe.
The first thing that stands out is its weight, 227 grams for a size 42 . They are some neutral shoes Ideal for training and short competitions. As in all Skechers when you put on your shoes, you feel that you are putting on your house shoes, which gives a pleasant feeling of comfort
These shoes, has the UltraGoTM damping technology , making it light and very comfortable. further has no seams which will avoid chafing and guarantees breathability and comfort when rolling with them.
It has a reinforced tongue to have a safer fit
Another detail that stands out is its parametric sole, light, very flexible and with reinforcements which offers all-surface traction to obtain a greater traction and duration
All these technologies favor a more natural footprint, something important if we are looking for comfort in training.
Its ideal for neutral tread runners, for quick workouts
- Weight: 227,6 g for footwear in men's 42 number
- 6 drop mm
- 3,8 heel cm
- Ultralight and effective ULTRA GO ™ cushioning
- Light web parametric sole
- seamless breathable mesh
- Lace-up front
- Reflective details
- 3 colors (Red / Orange, Blue / Lime, Black / Blue)
If you are looking for a comfortable shoe, for runners of neutral tread, with low weight and for workouts or short distance races, the Skechers Gorun Ultra Pure are ideal.
They are intended for medium weight athletes, with average times between 5: 30 / 4: 30 min / km
You may also be interested in this
- Are you looking for a MAXIMALISTA shoe model? Skechers Gorun MaxRoad 3 Ultra your best option.
- Wheels with graphene to make them lighter, but at a price of almost 1.600 euros
- We analyze 4 buoy models of Zone3
- You can now order a Specialized Shiv Disc, stop being a limited edition
- New book on training: «Manual for training resistance sports»