It's time to inspire the next generation of cyclists. For the first time, children will be able to ride a bike with the same technology developed for high performance bikes.
Why? Most children's bikes come in standard sizes, with the same adult geometries.
From the Specialized they believe that the best start in the cycling world what can be given to a child is making a bike with an adapted geometry, materials of high quality and the same technology we use for professionals.
Weight, stiffness and shock absorption play a large role in ride quality. So they made the Hotwalk Carbon with carbon frame, handlebar and fork.
He even rode the carbon wheels and Rhythm Lite tires so that the bike was as light as possible. 2,1 kilos of pure fun that will last a lifetime.
- Carbon frame, fork, handlebar and wheels.
- Ultralight FACT 9r carbon frame.
- Carbon wheels with Rhythm Lite tires.
- Grips 38% smaller in diameter — a better grip for little hands.
- Low friction saddle with Body Geometry technology.
- Geometry adapted for children.
- Requires adult assembly, tools included.
What is the price?
The Hotwalk Carbon bike has a RRP of € 990