The friends of the Youtube channel GCN en Español tell us this time how pack the bicycle for trips in avíon and not suffer damages.
In the video they tell us how to pack the bike so that it is as protected as possible when it travel by plane Of course, it will never be safe for 100% since we already know how bikes are treated by airlines, but they assure us that a rigid box is the best option. So it's worth investing a bit and making sure we have the best box for the safety of our bike.
We leave you some models on offer at Amazon
You may also be interested in this
- Book: Pedaling in hell. The loss of the innocence of a young man who wants to be a professional cyclist
- (Video) Cycling mechanics With what pressure do you have to inflate the wheels of the bicycle?
- The Cybic Legend, the first smart bike with Alexa, the virtual assistant of Amazon
- Zycle launches sales with a promotion on its ZPRO roller
- We test the Polar Vantange V GPS watch