The friends of the YouTube channel GCN in Spanish tell us on this occasion how pack the bicycle for air travel and no damage.
In the video they tell us how to pack the bike so that it is as well protected as possible when travel by plane. Of course, it will never be 100% safe since we already know how airlines treat bikes, but they assure us that a rigid box is the best option. So it is worth investing a little and making sure we have the best box for the safety of our bike.
We leave you some models on offer at Amazon
You may also be interested in this
- Book: Pedaling in Hell. The loss of innocence of a young man who wants to be a professional cyclist
- How to turn a normal roller into "smart"?
- 4 Viator recommended garments for home roller workouts
- Alejandro Valverde will be at the Tokyo 2021 Games at the age of 41
- More than 4.000 cyclists in the first stage of the Bkool virtual competition