The practice of Indoor training With the roller, the tire covers the wheels suffer great wear, thanks to the friction exerted on this type of device.
Tires that are used in a roller have a much stronger material than the covers used on the outside.
In addition, they have a tread pattern that is virtually smooth and quieter than road.
It is a good idea to have a specific rear wheel to be able to train at home, and that the one we use to shoot abroad does not suffer.
So we have made a compilation of the best tires for roller training on Amazon.
Remember, you can try Amazon Prime for free shipping for 30 days
Roller training tires
Technische Industrie Tacx 700 x 23C
25,34€ in stock
1 Used From 25,34 €
- 23-622 road bike (700x23c)
- Special rubber that minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping and wear.
- Model made in the Netherlands.
1 Used From 24,02 €
- Cover with heat dispersion
- Silent and comfortable
- Life increase of the trainer roller
Continental Grand Sport Race
21,95€ in stock
- Manufactured with a framework of 180 TPI (threads per inch), 3 layers of 60 TPI each
- For multipurpose use, reinforced with Nytech anti-puncture band, folding ring
- Recommended pressure: from 7.6 to 8.3 bars (from 110 to 120 psi)
- Section 25 mm, weight: 250 g
- Type of sport: Cycling
- Weight: 310 g
- Dimensions: 23/622
Michelin Dynamic Sport
- Simply a robust, strong, durable and efficient tire for everyday use
- Light skinwalls, with wrap layers surrounded by a thin layer of rubber
- TPI: 30 and wire cord
- Designed to fit road racing, hybrid and city bikes, good puncture protection
- Its shape is designed for cornering grip as well as for high speeds on flat roads, with a smooth tread, this is a tire that can be used every day and expect good performance and long tread life
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer
26,49€ in stock
- Maximum reliability
- High resistance
- Very light