The new Carbon X 2 shoes They are designed to propel athletes forward and provide a running shoe for accelerated workouts and to allow full speed running in competitions.
Compared to its predecessor, the Carbon X model, the new version has a simplified upper fabric to provide a lightweight, breathable fit and a attached tongue for a more secure foot wrap.
The Carbon X 2 model will be available in Spain at the end of January at selected points of sale.
- Structured mesh offers comfort and breathability
- Reinforced tongue provides lightweight support in the midfoot area
- Anatomical structure of the Achilles heel
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Carbon fiber plate provides a smooth transition into the gait cycle
- PROFLY ™ midsole cushions the footprint and offers a more resounding boost
- EVA outsole provides light contact with the ground and improves cushioning responsiveness
PVPR: € 180
Project Carbon X2, the attempt to break the world record of 100 km
To celebrate the launch of this new shoe, HOKA announces “Project Carbon X 2”.
The project is spearheaded by HOKA athletes Jim Walmsley y Camille Herron (USA), Elov Olsson (Sweden) and Caitriona jennings (Ireland).
In addition, two dozen HOKA global athletes They will try to break the record from Phoenix, Arizona, on January 23.
It will be possible to follow live
Project Carbon X 2 ”will air live from Phoenix, Arizona, starting at 7 am MST on January 23
It can be followed live on: https://www.hokaoneone.com/project-carbon-X-2