A market has come out new book aimed at endurance sports training. With a super practical format and very easy to readThis book is not intended to be a broad compendium of the huge and controversial current knowledge, but has been deliberately intended to be simple.
The book serves both coaches and athletes. It aims to start from the practice and the processes to follow when developing a program, with clear global ideas. And if it arouses your concern, the reader is encouraged to deepen specific knowledge.
4 differentiated parts
Throughout 320 pages, the reader will discover four distinct parts. The first of them, "The business model and attention to the athlete”, Is intended exclusively for coaches who want to consider their work as a profession.
The second and third, "Criteria for dosing loads"And"Steps to follow to develop a program”, Show the theoretical aspects of knowledge. While the fourth and last part, "Theoretical-practical bases on different aspects of the training process”, Presents in short chapters the base and the complement of the previously developed.
These small and practical chapters will arouse great interest in the reader:
- Principles of sports training.
- Structure of a session.
- Polarized training.
- Fine tunning.
- Interaction of energy and power production systems.
- Applied nutrition.
- Nutritional periodization.
- Hormonal aspects.
- Aspects of women.
- Action against injuries.
- Post activation activation.
- Technique of surveys, jumps and throws.
- Swimming technique.
- Career technique.
- Biomechanics of the cycling position.
- Management of teams of different levels.
- Justification of the ECOS model for load quantification.
Authors: Claudia Cardona, Roberto Cejuela, Jonathan Esteve, Arturo Casado, Almudena Fernández Vaquero, Diego Moreno Pérez, Eneko Larumbe Zabala, Alberto Alcocer Gamboa, Daniel A. Boullosa Álvarez, Enrique Planelles Marcos, Yago Mayor Mayor, Iker Muñoz Pérez, José López Chicharro, Pedro Reinaldo García, Manuel Antonio Cervera Cetina, Rodrigo Osorio Ramírez, Sergio Gómez Suárez, José Enrique Quiroga Díaz
Edit: All in your mind
Theme: Sports training
Paper format: Soft cover
Size: 17 24,4 cm x
Number of pages: 320
Price: 27,07 €
You can buy it here
You may also be interested in this
- New book on cycling: The secret cyclist. The real life of a cyclist in the professional squad who wants to be anonymous
- Book: Pedaling in hell. The loss of the innocence of a young man who wants to be a professional cyclist
- Zycle launches sales with a promotion on its ZPRO roller
- We test the Polar Vantange V GPS watch
- A taillight with brake light function to increase cyclist safety