Choosing a wheel for a competition is essential, especially when it comes to professional sports.
The team Trek-Segafredo you have chosen carbon wheels Aeolus RSL 37 for all the riders on your team.
It is an ultralight carbon road wheel with 37mm profile offering speed and stability on climbs, Criteriums, Classics, and more.
La new rim shape makes this wheel faster than higher profile wheels, lighter than lower profile wheels, and stable at all times, whether in competition or in training.
OCLV carbon RSL level is lighter and more resistante, creating a faster and more stable 37mm rim profile that is lighter than less profiled wheels and faster than more profiled wheels.
The bDT Swiss 240s ultralight shafts and Ratchet EXP core with 36 anchor points offers an incredible feeling of softness at all times.
All Bontrager carbon wheels tienen Lifetime warranty for the original owner and are also covered by the Carbon Care program.
- OCLV RSL carbon is lighter and stronger, creating faster and more stable rim profiles
- RSL with optimized 37mm profile offers superior speed, stability and lightness
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow quicker transition to the tubeless system
- OCLV carbon rim with 37mm profile (28mm outer width), DT Aerolite 24/24 spokes, DT ProLock nipples
- DT Swiss 240s ultra-light and smooth hub with 36-point Ratchet EXP gear system
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 cores, 12 speed available separately
- Centerlock disc hubs with 12mm front and rear thru-axle, available hub shift for QR and 15mm
- Includes TLR rim tape, TLR valve and traditional rim tape
PVPR: 1.074,99 €