The next October 19 will be played the second edition of the Guadiana Triathlon in Isla Canela (Ayamonte, Huelva) with three different distances for all levels.
Participants can choose between the test of medium or long distance to the distance added this year Olympic.
The organization expands its offer to accommodate athletes of all levels in this triathlon party in Andalusia.
Swimming will be held on the beach of Isla Canela, an extensive beach, close to Portugal and located in a natural environment of marshes, pipes, sand, and dunes.
The test will continue with the cycling segment, where in the long distance they will pass to Portugal to return to Playa Canela again to start the running segment.
The last sector will run along the seafront with an end in the Hotel Barceló Isla Canela, where the finish line will be located.
You can check the following link test routes.
Further information: https://byon-sport.com/ii-triatlon-guadiana-2019/
You may also be interested in this
- Everything prepared for the Isla Canela Triathlon Guadiana
- The countdown to the Guadiana Triathlon begins. The only triathlon in Andalusia with 3 distances, Full, Half and Olympic
- 3 distances to choose in the El Guadiana Triathlon: Full, Half and Olympic
- The II Guadiana Triathlon will have 3 distances
- The Guadiana Triathlon is consolidated in its second edition