A group of 12 experts from four countries has compiled a series of measures that can help us prevent contagion in these dates so marked and indicated by all.
This guide will try to rEducate the spread of COVID-19 during these Christmas gatherings.
The considerations found in it are intended to complement, and not to replace, any health and safety regulations that may be issued by national, regional or local health authorities and whose compliance has priority.
These are the 30 measures they propose to us
Recommendations prior to meetings
Regarding the tests
Recommendations for the table and desktop
You can download the Complete guide with Covid-19 measures for Christmas
Who signs this petition?
With the leadership of The Secret Meeting The following experts sign this guide:
- Jose Luis Jimenez, Professor at the University of Colorado (USA) Expert in aerosols.
- Eduardo López-Collazo, Scientific Director of the Health Research Institute at La PAZ University Hospital (IdiPAZ) (Spain). Nuclear physicist. Doctor of Pharmacy.
- José Mª Martín-Moreno, Professor of Preventive Medicine and Public Health at the University of Valencia (Spain). He was Director of WHO Program Management for Europe.
- Salvador Macip, Doctor. Researcher at the University of Leicester (United Kingdom). PhD in molecular genetics.
- Stanislaus Nistal, Virologist. Professor of Microbiology at CEU San Pablo University (Spain). PhD in Viruses, Innate Immunity, Molecular and Structural Biology.
- Sonia Villapol, Professor of Neurosurgery. Senior Lecturer and Researcher at the Methodist Hospital Research Institute in Houston (USA)
- Laurie Ann Ximénez-Fyvie, Professor and Researcher of Microbiology. Head of the Molecular Genetics Laboratory of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Pablo Source, COVID-19 Researcher. Expert in preventive strategies (Spain).
- Cesar Carballo, Emergency doctor at the Ramón y Cajal University Hospital (Spain).
- Nicolas Rodriguez, Big Data Analysis (Spain).
- Jose Miguel Gaona, Forensic neuropsychiatrist. Medical Director at Neurosalus. Honorary Professor of the Faculty of Medicine at the Rey Juan Carlos University (Spain)