This next Saturday, August 3 will be held a new edition of the Triathlon European Cup en Malmo (Sweden) where Spain will have fourth participants.
In the female category they are on the starting line Tamara Gómez, which comes from being a bronze medal in the Sprint Triathlon European Championship, and that comes to the test in a great state of form. In the test they will accompany her Delioma González, Ana Mariblanca, Marina Castro y Raquel Pérez.
In male category our only representative will be Carlos Oliver.
The test will begin with the female test at 15: 00 and the male at 17: 30.
You may also be interested in this
- Tamara Gómez Top 10 at the Malmö European Cup
- Xisca Tous second and Carlos Oliver fourth in the Funchal Triathlon European Cup
- The Women's Triarmada will close the World Cup season in Santo Domingo
- Tamara Gómez in the Top 10 of the Lima World Cup
- 5 Spaniards in the penultimate World Cup of the year in Lima