Today was held in the Hungarian city of Tiszaujvaros, the semifinals of the Triathlon World Cup, where the Spanish Genis Grau who has won his series, Alberto González, Míriam Casillas, Sara Perez y Anna Godoy have managed to qualify for the final to be played tomorrow.
In the women's semifinals they have passed to the grand final 14 best of each batch and the two best times, while in the men's semifinals the best 9 of each and the 3 best times have passed to the grand final.
- Triathlon Europe (@ETUtriathlon) 13 de julio de 2019
Tomorrow the finals will be played, the girls will go to the 14: 45 and the boys to the 16: 15
You may also be interested in this
- 6 Spaniards in the World Cup of Tiszaujvaros, the Cup in qualifying format
- The ITU season begins at the Cape Town World Cup
- The Triarmada in search of leadership in the Edmonton World Series
- Miriam Casillas and Sara Pérez Top 10 at the Cape Down World Cup
- 4 Spaniards will be in the Miyazaki Triathlon World Cup